Does your repairs void my Apple warranty?
- No, we are an Apple authorised service provider and we only use genuine parts in all our Apple warranty repairs. Your warranty still stays valid with us.
Do you do iPhone / iPad screen replacements?
- For iPhones we can provide an in store screen replacement service while you wait . Please contact us to confirm stock availability, screen replacement eligibility and pricing before coming into store. iPads are a non serviceable item and as such a screen replacement for iPads isn't a service offered by Apple. However, Apple do offer an exchange replacement program whereby we can exchange your damaged iPad with a same model replacement unit with 12 months warranty.
But I have seen other companies repair iPad screens. Why not Apple?
- The iPad is a sealed unit and is not a repairable item. When companies offer screen replacements for iPads, they are doing as an unauthorised modification. They are using non genuine parts which are not to the same standard as the genuine parts and will detract from the full experience of a genuine iPad. Certain features of your iPad such as the fingerprint sensor and the multitouch functionality may stop functioning or perform to a lesser standard than the original. Also these unauthorised modifications will void any warranty and support from Apple.
What do I need to do before I bring in my device for repair?
- Make sure you have backed up your device. Please see HERE for a guide on backing up your Apple Device and follow Apples guide HERE for backing up your Apple computer.
- Remove your device from Find My iPhone (FMI). Please see HERE for a guide on removing your device from FMI.
Why should I get a authorised Apple repair instead of going to another repairer?
- As an Apple authorised service repaired we have access to genuine Apple parts, we have the Apple approved tools and our technicians are Apple certified so you can be confident in getting the best repair possible for your Apple device. Non authorised repairers will not be able to use genuine Apple parts which may affect the performance and experience of using your Apple device.
How can I contact you?
- You are always welcome to walk into our store. Preferably we can be contacted on our FACEBOOK page however you may contact us via the contact form on the website or give us a call anytime.